Services at the Library
The Library gives you access to the tools, ideas and experiences for you to thrive and stay curious! We're more than books, from expert knowledge to amazing programs and epic events to the latest tech toys, there's something incredible for everyone.
- Check your confirmation e-mail. There will be a red “Cancel Registration” button in the body of the e-mail. Click there and follow the instructions in the link.
- If you are unable to cancel via e-mail, please call the branch you registered at to let them know you cannot attend, or call the general inquiries line (780-496-7000). Branch contact information can be found here.
If the in-person class you want to attend is full, you can:
- Put your name on the waitlist. To do this, simply view all in-person classes, choose the one you are interested in and click "Join Waitlist".
- Drop-in spots may be available at the start time of the program, if registered participants do not show up. Drop-in spots will be available to those on the waiting list first and then everyone else.
- Contact the branch or talk to an EPL staff member about other options for in-library activities.
- Submit a customer comment indicating your interest. We're committed to reviewing and revising our approach to in-person classes so your feedback is important!
As we slowly resume in-person services, EPL has made adjustments to all in-person classes to ensure the continued health and safety of our staff and customers. Specifically:
- We encourage customers to register for programs in advance for all in-person classes. This is to control size and allow more distancing among participants (outside of members of the same household). Find out what you can do if the class is full.
- Face masks/coverings are optional. Please be respectful of an individual’s decision and be kind to one another.
- Stay home if you're feeling sick or unwell.
Face masks/coverings are optional. Please be respectful of an individual’s decision and be kind to one another. Stay home if you are feeling sick or unwell.
We are continuing our enhanced disinfecting procedures including using Clorox 360 spray disinfectant spray and more frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces such as computers, doorknobs and checkout machines.