Services at the Library
The Library gives you access to the tools, ideas and experiences for you to thrive and stay curious! We're more than books, from expert knowledge to amazing programs and epic events to the latest tech toys, there's something incredible for everyone.
- Check your confirmation e-mail. There will be a red “Cancel Registration” button in the body of the e-mail. Click there and follow the instructions in the link.
- If you are unable to cancel via e-mail, please call the branch you registered at to let them know you cannot attend, or call the general inquiries line (780-496-7000). Branch contact information can be found here.
If the in-person class you want to attend is full, you can:
- Put your name on the waitlist. To do this, simply view all in-person classes, choose the one you are interested in and click "Join Waitlist". You will be notified when a spot becomes available for you.
- Drop-in spots may be available at the start time of the program, if registered participants do not show up.
- Contact the branch or talk to an EPL staff member about other options for in-library activities.