Mark your calendars for our upcoming 2022 In-Person book sales. Cash, Credit and Debit accepted.
Information for the sales is detailed below:
Stanley A. Milner Library (Lower Level)
7 Sir Winston Churchill Square
Edmonton, AB T5J 2V4
Friday, December 2 – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, December 3– 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday December 4 – 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
March 10, 11 and 12, 2023
June 9, 10 and 11, 2023
- Paperbacks, Kids’ Books, CDs - $1
- Audiobooks - $1
- Hardcover books, DVDs - $2
- Special Items – individually priced
- Sunday Box Sale – only $10/box (boxes will be provided by EPL and must close flat at point of sale)
All of our Books2Buy Sales are completely volunteer run!
Enormous thanks do our dedicated team who make our Books2Buy Sales so successful. All book sale vacancies are currently filled, but please visit our Volunteer page for more opportunities.
EPL has many volunteer programs. Please visit our Volunteer page for information on our current volunteer opportunities.
Thank you for thinking of us for your donation. All branches are accepting material donations, effective June 1, 2022. https://www.epl.ca/give/#how
Under Donate Materials.
As of September 2022, all sales accept Cash, Debit and Credit Cards. This includes Stanley Milner.
Sunday Box Sales are offered at select branches. The cost is $10/box. Boxes will be provided by EPL and must close flat at point of sale.
- Paperbacks, kids’ books, audiobooks and CDs - $1
- Hardcover books and DVDs - $2
- DVD sets & TV series - $3
- Special items - individually priced