Brainfuse offers students learning support from kindergarten up to grade 12. There is also support for university courses, adult learners, and resume writing support for all ages. Students can chat live with online tutors and create study aids customized to their learning needs.
Jobs & Careers
Looking for help in choosing a career, planning for a future career. Try cruising for a career your complete career guidance solution.
Cypress Resume is an easy-to-use resume writing tool that allows customers to choose from more than 100,000 professions and 18,000 ready made statements and job titles by industry, to create a professional-looking resume in minutes. Custom cover letters and reference sheets can also be created.
Whether you're looking for consumer, health, news or employment information, Explora serves as a simple, yet powerful access point for all of our EBSCO databases.
- Interactive, instructor-led online courses covering a wide range of topics. Free for cardholders. New six week courses start on the second Wednesday of every month.
- Cardholders can sign up for a maximum of 3 courses per year (Jan-Dec).
EPL's drop, transfer and extension policy:
- Please read the syllabus and course requirements carefully prior to enrolling, as EPL cannot drop or transfer you from a course.
- Automatic or manual drops will not count towards your yearly 3 course limit as long as no lessons have been accessed.
- Automatic or manual course drops will not count towards your annual 3 course limit as long as no lessons have been accessed.
- If you don't visit the week 2 class of a course within 13 days of the start of the course, you are automatically dropped from the course.
- You are allowed one, 10 day extension after the final exam due date to finish your course. EPL cannot provide additional extensions.
Practice tests and tutorial courses to help you succeed with academic or licensing exams. Immediate scoring, complete answer explanations, and individualized analysis of results. Many tests are from American sources. Now includes Computer Skills training for a variety of MicroSoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook etc.). Includes two Canadian Citizenship Practice Exams (as well as American)
Online learning library that helps anyone learn business, software, technology, and creative skills from over 3,100 engaging video courses taught by recognized industry experts. To get started simply login with your library card and PIN. (Browser access only. App access NOT available.)
The Academic format is, broadly speaking, for those who want to study or train in an English-speaking university or Institutions of Higher and Further Education. Admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses is based on the results of the Academic test. IELTS Academic may also be a requirement to join a professional organization in an English-speaking country. EPL also offers the General Edition
Develop the skills to pass IELTS. This is the GENERAL Edition. The General Training format focuses on general survival skills in broad social and workplace contexts. It is typically for those who are going to English-speaking countries to do secondary education, work experience or training programs. People migrating to Australia, Canada and New Zealand must sit the General Training test. EPL also offers the Academic Edition