We make it easy to search, find, and share.
You know all about our collections. Probably even our programs and events. But what about all the services we provide to enhance your library experience?
Public printers, photocopying and faxing stations are available at 15 out of 17 branches. The Highlands temporary branch and EPL GO at U of A being the only exceptions.
EPL provides free, unlimited access to wireless (wi fi) services at all EPL locations.
- Suggest, Request, Ask EPL! Suggest items for our catalogue, use interlibrary loan to request items we don't carry, get a personalized booklist more.
- Bookings: Book a computer, a room or a tour.
- Membership: Find out how to get and use a library card.
- Assistive Services: EPL provides services and technology to help customers with special needs.
- Makerspace What are you going to make? Try 3D printing, creative software, gaming, digital conversion and the Espresso Book Machine.
- epl2go: EPL’s new literacy van initiative epl2go brings EPL’s exceptional programs and services outside the library and into the community.
- Outreach Services
- Wireless Internet:
- Community Resources: We've compiled some general information abour our city and the resources available to you.