- Interactive, instructor-led online courses covering a wide range of topics. Free for cardholders. New six week courses start on the third Wednesday of every month.
- Cardholders can sign up for a maximum of 3 courses per year (Jan-Dec).
EPL's drop, transfer and extension policy:
- Please read the syllabus and course requirements carefully prior to enrolling, as EPL cannot drop or transfer you from a course.
- Automatic or manual drops will not count towards your yearly 3 course limit as long as no lessons have been accessed.
- Automatic or manual course drops will not count towards your annual 3 course limit as long as no lessons have been accessed.
- If you don't visit the week 2 class of a course within 13 days of the start of the course, you are automatically dropped from the course.
- You are allowed one, 10 day extension after the final exam due date to finish your course. EPL cannot provide additional extensions.
Tech Help, Coding & Programming
Practice tests and tutorial courses to help you succeed with academic or licensing exams. Immediate scoring, complete answer explanations, and individualized analysis of results. Many tests are from American sources. Now includes Computer Skills training for a variety of MicroSoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook etc.). Includes two Canadian Citizenship Practice Exams (as well as American)
Online learning library that helps anyone learn business, software, technology, and creative skills from over 3,100 engaging video courses taught by recognized industry experts. To get started simply login with your library card and PIN. (Browser access only. App access NOT available.)
Safari includes two collections:
Beginning Programming Collection - covers Java, C#, ASP.NET, MySQL, Ruby, Web development, gaming and more
Consumer Technology Collection - explores Microsoft office products, digital photography, social media, PC maintenance, the latest mobile gadgets and more.
Easy to use, just click and start reading. No downloads required, no special viewers.