- Interactive, instructor-led online courses covering a wide range of topics. Free for cardholders. New six week courses start on the third Wednesday of every month.
EPL's drop, transfer and extension policy:
- Please read the syllabus and course requirements carefully prior to enrolling, as EPL cannot drop or transfer you from a course.
- Automatic or manual drops will not count towards your yearly 3 course limit as long as no lessons have been accessed.
- Automatic or manual course drops will not count towards your annual 3 course limit as long as no lessons have been accessed.
- If you don't visit the week 2 class of a course within 13 days of the start of the course, you are automatically dropped from the course.
- You are allowed one, 10 day extension after the final exam due date to finish your course. EPL cannot provide additional extensions.
Note: Gale has lifted the 3-course enrollment limit while physical library branches are closed. Course enrollment is unlimited for the time being.