Forms Completion Volunteer
Support library customers who have challenges with digital literacy and/or English language skills to review and complete a variety of online or paper government forms, such as Employment Insurance, Citizenship and Immigration.
Are you new to volunteering with EPL? If you're interested in this role, click "Apply Now" to create your profile and submit your application.
Are you a current volunteer with EPL? If you're interested in this role, click "Current Volunteers" to contact the Volunteer Program Coordinator.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written).
- Ability to speak, read and write in a language other than English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High digital literacy skills including typing and website navigation.
- Excellent technical competence.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Experience working with newcomers or persons with limited English language skills.
- Experience helping someone with limited digital literacy skills.
- Previous experience filling out government related forms for others.
Length of Commitment
- One 2 hour shift for 8 weeks
- 2 hours once a week for 8 weeks