Forms Completion Volunteer
Support library customers who have challenges with digital literacy and/or English language skills to review and complete a variety of online or paper government forms, such as Employment Insurance, Citizenship and Immigration.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written).
- Ability to speak, read and write in a language other than English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High digital literacy skills including typing and website navigation.
- Excellent technical competence.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Experience working with newcomers or persons with limited English language skills.
- Experience helping someone with limited digital literacy skills.
- Previous experience filling out government related forms for others.