We share. Take our stuff home with you... and keep it!
EPL is constantly adding new materials to our collection, and we put aside any excess materials for our very popular Book Sales. The Stanley A. Milner Library hosts four Book Sales a year to give the public the chance to get some great deals on books, CDs and DVDs. Several times a year we also give you the chance to get these great deals at many of our Branches. Tell your friends and don't miss out!
Thank you for coming out to our Stanley A. Milner Books2Buy Sale!
Next Book Sale
- Friday, September 9: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 10: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 11: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Mill Woods Branch, Edmonton Public Library
2610 Hewes Way
- Paperbacks, kids’ books, audiobooks and CDs - $1
- Hardcover books and DVDs - $2
- Special Items - individually priced
Note: Cash Only
Other Book Sale dates for 2016
October 28 - 30 at Whitemud Crossing
November 18 - 20 at Stanley A. Milner
All proceeds from the Book Sales go to dedicated EPL priority projects, which is currently the Stanley A. Milner Revitalization.