1. Open your browser and navigate to EPL's Rosetta Stone Webpage.
2. Click on where it says 'Rosetta Stone Library Solution'.
3. If you are offsite you will be asked to log in with your library barcode. This is what Rosetta Stone/EBSCO refer to as a patron ID.
4. Create a Rosetta Stone account with an email address and password, select the language you wish to start learning and click Sign In.
5. You will be brought to a new page. Look for the link that reads 'Launch Rosetta Stone Language Lessons Version 3'. Click on it.
6. This will open a new browser window which will check your system requirements and then launch your language lesson.
7. Select the language and level of interest and click Continue.
8. Your course will load. Click the Start button to begin. Happy learning!