Edmonton Public Library: 2010-2015
In 2009, we realized the way to attract Edmontonians was to reimagine the way we present ourselves and what we offer. So we decided to tackle this head on with a rebranding campaign to better reflect who we are—a modern, inclusive, dynamic environment offering a slew of services.
Since rebranding in 2010, we’ve had several creative campaigns to keep our brand fresh, familiar and, most importantly, fun.
2010- Spread the Words- where it all began
2013- Centennial year- EPL’s 100 birthday
2014- EPL wins library of the year
Since we’re one big community, this is your trophy case, too. Take a look at our most recent awards.
- Library of the Year (2014)
- International Association of Business Communicators Edmonton Award of Excellence (2014)
- Summit International Creative Award (2014)
- John Cotton Dana Public Relations Award (2011)
- Urban Libraries Council Innovator Award (2011)
- International Association of Business Communicators Capital Award (2011)