People Who Can Help
Every library location has a Community Librarian who can help you find the answers you are looking for.
We offer Settlement Services to help you with common questions about moving to Canada and settling into a new home. This program is funded by Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada and is provided in partnership with the Edmonton Immigrant Services Association (EISA). Services are free for eligible clients.
To access these services visit any of these library locations
- Abbottsfield: 780-691-4320
- Calder: 780-918-6393
- Clareview: 780-691-5642; 780-691-4320
- Enterprise Square (Downtown): 780-717-7704, 780-999-6727
- Highlands: 780-940-0920, 780-691-4320
- Lois Hole: 780-691-5642
- Londonderry: 780-289-6002, 780-691-4320
- Meadows: 780-999-6727
- Mill Woods: 780-717-7704, 780-999-6727
- Whitemud Crossing: 780-442-4638, 780-999-6727