Have fun or get some work done. We're good with both.
All of our public computers offer:
- Internet and email access
- Word processing
- Microsoft Paint for image editing
- Printing, including web printingopens a new window (access at http://print.epl.ca/)
Book your public computer time up to a week in advance with your EPL library card number and PIN. Our computers are popular, so don’t be late! If you’re more than 10 minutes late, your session will be cancelled.
We recently rolled out a brand new computer experienceopens a new window!
The new system offers simplified printing, an updated and familiar desktop experience, Office 2016, Windows 10, cloud access and USB ports right on your monitor.
All EPL locations are set up.
iMacs are available for drop in use at 14 EPL locations.
- iMacs include special software not found on regular computers. Programs include Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Garageband and much more.
- iMacs can be used at the following branch locations:
- Clareviewopens a new window
- Heritage Valley
- Highlandsopens a new window
- Jasper Placeopens a new window
- Lois Hole (Callingwood)opens a new window
- Londonderryopens a new window
- McConachieopens a new window
- Meadowsopens a new window
- Mill Woodsopens a new window
- Whitemud Crossingopens a new window
- The EPL Makerspaceopens a new window at Enterprise Squareopens a new window has four iMacs with even more softwareopens a new window, including one in the sound booth.opens a new window
Borrow a Chromebook
Remember: You can use a Chromebook in EPL branches, but they can’t be removed from the premises.
- Book one Chromebook per EPL library card (Access EPL cardholders aren’t eligible to borrow Chromebooks).
- Customers are required to have a library card and photo ID to borrow a Chromebook.
- A $333.68 charge will be issued for a lost device.
Access Free Wi-Fi
All EPL branches are free Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi-compatible device is on, and its wireless networking is enabled.
- Choose "EPL Free Wifi" as your network and launch your web browser.
- Read and agree to follow EPL's Public Internet Use Policy.
(If you’re having trouble connecting, ask us and we’ll help!)