Have fun or get some work done. We're good with both.
All of our public computer stations offer:
- Internet and email access
- Word Processing
- Microsoft Paint for image editing
- Book your computer time up to a week in advance with your EPL library card number and PIN.
- EPL computers are popular, so don’t be late! If you’re more than 10 minutes late, your session will be cancelled.
Book a Computer
iMacs Now Available
- iMacs include special software not found on regular computers. Programs include Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Garageband and much more.
- iMacs can be used at WHP, MCN, JPL, CLV, MEA, LON, MLW, WMC, LHL and HIG.
- The EPL Makerspace at Enterprise Square has four iMacs with even more software, including one in the sound booth.
Borrow a Chromebook
Remember: You can use a Chromebook in our branches, but they can’t be removed from the premises.
- Book one Chromebook per EPL library card (Access EPL cardholders aren’t eligible to borrow Chromebooks).
- We’ll keep a piece of photo ID at customer service until you’re finished using the Chromebook.
- A $333.68 charge will be issued for a lost device.
Access Free Wi-Fi
- Make sure your Wi-Fi-compatible device is on, and its wireless networking is enabled.
- Choose "EPL-Public-Wireless" as your network and launch your web browser.
- Read and agree to follow EPL's Public Internet Use Policy.
If you’re having trouble connecting, ask us and we’ll help!