Have fun or get some work done. We're good with both.
All of our public computer stations offer:
- Internet and email access
- Word Processing
- Microsoft Paint for image editing
Book your computer time up to a week in advance with your EPL library card number and PIN. Our computers are popular, so don’t be late! If you’re more than 10 minutes late, your session will be cancelled.
We recently rolled out a brand new computer experience!
The new system offers simplified printing, an updated and familiar desktop experience, Office 2016, Windows 10, cloud access and USB ports right on your monitor.
All EPL locations are set up.
- iMacs include special software not found on regular computers. Programs include Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Garageband and much more.
- iMacs can be used at WHP, MCN, JPL, CLV, MEA, LON, MLW, WMC, LHL and HIG.
- The EPL Makerspace at Enterprise Square has four iMacs with even more software, including one in the sound booth.
Borrow a Chromebook
Remember: You can use a Chromebook in EPL branches, but they can’t be removed from the premises.
- Book one Chromebook per EPL library card (Access EPL cardholders aren’t eligible to borrow Chromebooks).
- Customers are required to have a library card and photo ID to borrow a Chromebook.
- A $333.68 charge will be issued for a lost device.
Access Free Wi-Fi
- Make sure your Wi-Fi-compatible device is on, and its wireless networking is enabled.
- Choose "EPL Free Wifi" as your network and launch your web browser.
- Read and agree to follow EPL's Public Internet Use Policy.
(If you’re having trouble connecting, ask us and we’ll help!)