|Open||10:00 am||10:00 am||10:00 am||10:00 am||10:00 am||10:00 am||1:00 pm|
|Close||9:00 pm||9:00 pm||9:00 pm||9:00 pm||6:00 pm||6:00 pm||5:00 pm|
|General Inquiries||(780) 496-1806|
|Manager||Jessica Knoch||(780) 496-4299|
|Library Services Coordinator||Megan Goodall||(780) 495-9872|
|Community Librarian||Anne Bechard||(780) 292-3108|
Upcoming Programs at this Branch
Sing, Sign, Laugh and Learn
April 1, 2015 at 10:30 a.m.
Spring Break Starts Here 2015 -- Engineering for Kids
April 1, 2015 at 02:00 p.m.
April 2, 2015 at 10:30 a.m.
April 2, 2015 at 03:30 p.m.
English Conversation Circle (LACE Program)
April 3, 2015 at 10:30 a.m.
April 4, 2015 at 11:00 a.m.
Share a Story: Listen, Move, Play
April 5, 2015 at 01:30 p.m.
April 6, 2015 at 06:45 p.m.
Services and Collections
Some of the great new features of the Highlands Branch include:
- 18 public computer stations
- Larger children's area
- Bigger program room
- Dedicated teen space
- Second floor mezzanine
- Expanded reading area for adults
- Quiet study & reading area
- Two, 24 hour return chutes
- New technologies and devices to promote making and creation in the branch
Rent Program Room||Newspapers Available|
Schools served by this branch
- Eastglen Senior High School
- Edmonton Christian School - Northeast Campus
- Highlands Junior High School
- Montrose Elementary School
- Mount Royal Elementary School
- St. Clare (Ben Calf Robe) Elementary/Junior High School
- St. Gerard Elementary School
- St. Leo Elementary School
- Virginia Park Elementary School