View the complete list of EPL 100 in 1 Day programs.
100 in 1 Day is a day to turn ideas into reality all over the city by celebrating the cumulative power of small changes and temporary projects. EPL will be participating in 100 in 1 Day in branches and the community. Check back for more information on EPL's 100 in 1 Day activities or submit your own proposal to launch your project on June 4, 2016.
How can you participate?
Submit your project
It's easy, just follow these three steps:
- Complete the project submission form
- Create a Make Something Edmonton profile
- Create a page for your project
Deadline to submit your project is June 1, 2016 at 11:59PM.
Library Resources for 100 in 1 Day Projects
Complete list of EPL 100 in 1 Day programs.
Need help with your project? Check out:
The Makerspace at Stanley A. Milner Library
3D print a unique object, take some photos in front of our green screen, print a book about your neighbourhood, digitize old photographs, record some new music, print your own vinyl stickers, or edit any form of digital media. Check out all the resources available at the Makerspace!
Your Local Library Branch
- iMacs that are loaded up with Adobe Photoshop (image editing), Adobe Premier (video editing), Garage Band (audio editing) are available at select branches:
- West Henday Promenade, Jasper Place, Clareview, Meadows, Londonderry, Mill Woods, White Mud Crossing, Lois Hole (Collingwood) and Highlands.
- Room rentals – maybe all you need is space? Reach out to your local branch manager to collaborate.
Some project examples include:
- Art installations or street art
- Public performances or storytelling
- Planting community gardens or cleaning up a park
- Screening films outdoors
- Hosting a community potluck or BBQ
- Playing games such as soccer, jump rope or hopscotch
- Setting up a free lemonade stand